Sunday, August 4, 2013

12th Doctor Revealed!!!!

Peter Capaldi.. the 12th Doctor!


Ok, there has been a lot of talk about the new Doctor for Doctor Who... Peter Capaldi. With the newer classic series there have been a lot more "young" and "hot" doctors. But many of the classic doctors were a bit older, especially the first 3 if you look back. And I can personally say that I really like the look of the new doctor, and I am excited to see him in the upcoming season!

Yes.. this is me holding my sonic screwdriver... be jealous


You will learn about me very quickly that I am a huge nerd. I love Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Trek (I have watched all the tv episodes and all the movies), Star Wars, and pretty much anything else that is science fiction or fantasy. I will probably make quite a few nerd references in this blog. Oh... I also like to play a lot of online MMOs. I played World of Warcraft for quite a long time.. along with some Everquest, Tera, Warhammer Online, and several others.

Anyways, I am a little sad to see so many people disappointed in who they picked for the 12th doctor. I however am stoked!

Just as an example of how much I love Doctor Who... this is what my sister got me for my 24th birthday this year :D She knows me so well.

She made me a Tardis birthday card (its bigger on the inside), she got me a squishy Adipose, and the 10th Doctor's sonic screwdriver!

No comments:

Post a Comment