Sunday, August 4, 2013

Drive in Movie Theater!

Drive in Movies!


Ok.. so I took my son to our first drive in movie theater last night. I just have to say that I LOVED it! I know it is probably going to sound bad... But being able to close the doors to your car, and keep your child in the front seat, is WAY easier than being in a regular theater and having him run around like a spaz. I am sure I sound like an idiot, it seems like everyone goes to the drive in all the time.. except for me. The only times I had to fuss at him were the few times he started pushing buttons in my car.. but then again he is 2.




Last night we saw Despicable Me 2 and then Red 2. I guess at this drive in every "showtime" is a double feature. And I was also really happy because Red 2 wasn't nearly as graphic as I thought it might be, so my son watched it without having nightmares. And of course Despicable Me 2 was amazing. My son loved it and I loved it. The minions are hilarious.

Me and my super cute spaz monkey, Vincent!
My 2 month old was with us too.. but my friend was holding her for most of the night. I think she only handed her over when she started getting hungry. Its hard to not snuggle her.. she's pretty cute.


I would highly suggest taking your kids to a drive in, it was seriously so much fun. Even if you don't want to sit in your car, I saw a bunch of people sitting in those fold up chairs in front of their cars. And you can bring all your own, not overpriced, snacks! A lot of people brought pizza and stuff like that. We had Cloud Cakes (fake twinkies) and chocolate cupcakes.. yes I know.. we were so healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment