Friday, August 2, 2013

First Post of the Mom Blog

I have decided to start one of the oh so common mom blogs. I originally started a blog with Tumblr, but I decided I don't like that site anymore. So I am starting over again with Blogger!

First off I will explain the name of my blog.

I am the mother of a two and a half year old spazz monkey destroyer of worlds. His name is Vincent and I cannot express how much I love him. He is crazy and rough but also very lovey with his mommy. He likes to break, scatter, pull apart, and destroy things. Including things that are not his... But I guess that is how many 2 year old are.

I am also the mother of an adorable 2 month old baby girl. Her name is Aurora. She is not yet destroyer number 2, But she watches her brother plenty.. so I am sure she will be some day.

I am a young, new mom and this will be my journey through parenting. Maybe it will be some good therapy for me to write everything down in a blog as I go along. I hope you all enjoy seeing me go through the ups and downs of parenting! I know I will! :)

(also.. if you are a grammar nazi you may not like me... I kind of have my own way of typing, almost as if I am talking instead. Sorry!)

Here is a picture of my destroyer and my princess. Since I will be talking about them a lot.

Vincent
Aurora

My Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment