Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Playing With Cars!

Fun with Dollar Tree stuff!





On what I believe was my last post I talked about dollar store stuff. I purchased some washable colored markers and some 50¢ poster board. I made another trip to the dollar store and also found some Toy Story toys.. and if you know my son you would know that he is OBSESSED with Toy Story. So.. that was $2 well spent.

Since I still had one poster board and the markers, I thought it might be fun to try and come up with something else fun to do, besides just scribbling all over the paper.



We haven't gotten around to buying one of those road map rugs. So, I decided to draw one and then dump out all of the kiddos cars and see if the cheap version would still be fun. Lets just say a couple of hours went by before we decided to turn the paper over and scribble all over the back of it with the markers again.
Not only did he have fun driving his cars all over it, but his train, helicopter, and he walked Buzz and Woody all over it as well.












(don't judge.. I realize I spelled helicopter wrong on the paper *sigh*)


Just another fun thing to do for only $1.50 ($3.50 if  you count Buzz and Woody) if you are buying it for the first time! I am always amazed with the fun things we can do with stuff bought from the Dollar Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment