Monday, August 5, 2013

A Jar Full of Cute!



I found this nice big jar at Ross for only $3 a couple weeks ago. And I have been trying to decide what to do with it. I knew I would come up with something so I just put it away.. and then it hit me!



It is perfect for all of her cute little flower headbands, barefoot sandals, and bracelets that I have made and bought her. I am very into cute storage items because we live in an extremely small space. So anything to help keep help keep our items more organized is pretty sweet.

I have been able to find a lot of jar items like this at places like Ross and TJ Maxx for really cheap. And not only jars but they have tons and tons of storage items. I would say that 80% of the time I get my storage and decorative items that I haven't made myself from these two stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment