Sunday, August 11, 2013

Super Cheap and Easy Fun!

Today I was at the Dollar Tree.. you will hear me talk about the Dollar Tree alot, I freaking love that store. And I found a pack of washable markers and some 50¢ poster board. So I bought some and thought that maybe my son and I could have some fun with it later in the day.



Well.. I can honestly say it was some of the best $1.50 I have ever spent! We colored on this piece of paper for probably 2 hours, on the front and back. And yes.. he did get a little bit of marker on him, but it washed off with just a little bit of water.. totally worth it for how much fun we had.


My little stud showing off his art work
Not only did he have fun coloring but he accidentally got the paper to stand up on its own.. so then he played with it for about 30 minutes as a fort wall.. until it fell over.
I know this is a short post.. but seriously.. if you have  Dollar Tree in your area you really need to go there. It is my absolute favorite place to get random things to play with my son. I am always surprised with the awesome things I find there.

Thanks for reading! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment