Friday, August 2, 2013

The Epic Night of... not

As I have been trying to write this blog several things have happened. Here they are for your enjoyment:

1. I turned around to find that my son intentionally spilled an entire cup of milk all over a blanket that I had washed earlier this morning.
2. Only a few minutes later my son thought he could throw a glass bowl across the room without it breaking. He was wrong.. it did break.. shattered in fact. So, I get upset and screams and cries..
3. This causes my 2 month old to start crying. So I pick her up, after cleaning up the glass mess, and feed her (I breast feed). After feeding her I burp her, and she lets out a big one. One that would make a full grown man proud. Thinking that the fun is over I start giving her kisses on her face and mouth. She then projectile "spits" up all over my face, in my mouth, and all over my clean pajamas.

As of right now I am really hoping that bad things really do come in 3s. I am going to clean up our living room that is covered in toys and chip crumbs. Afterwards I am hoping that both of my children and myself can get some shut eye.

*sigh* oh the life of a stay at home mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment